Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break (RIP)





Whew! What a week.  First of all, I'd like to thank everyone that came out to the special Meet Make Share at the Monarch Gallery on the 13th, it was a blast! There wouldn't have been a Meet Make Share spot at the opening without you. I hope you all were able to make it to the opening on Friday and see the results of your creative minds and bodies.  Well...I'm dreading the school week ahead, as I'm sure any spring breaker can relate. SO- there will be a Meet Make Share tonight in studio, I understand for many of us we have critiques tomorrow, but we might need a break in there too. 

Student Assembly has graciously funded Meet Make Share, and over the break I was able to go out and get a whole bunch of new goodies for us to work with, so come by tonight when you're at the hair-tearing-out point of your work, and take a break.  Play with some clay.  We have brand new sharpies...120 colors of crayons. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment