Friday, December 19, 2008

holidazzled


Hello hello! I hope everyone's holiday traveling is going smoothly, and not slippery.  The Meet Make Share end of semester event was fantastic! I want to thank everyone who came out and stopped by the studio to check out the group.  

Alas, we are entering the week before Christmas, and then there's New Years, and then I go on a long vacation to Portland, OR.  -So- there unfortunately will not be any official meetings held for the next four Sundays (December 21st, and 28th, and January 4th, and 11th).  I'll be posting little projects here and there, that may be of interest while we all melt in cookie land, so don't forget about us!

Again thanks to everyone that made it out, it was absolutely fantastic.
Have a great holiday and keep in touch, I'll keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment