Saturday, November 29, 2008

vacation

Happy belated turkey day to everyone! I'm back in Kansas City, but I'm still on vacation (and by vacation, I mean have a bazillion things to do for finals yet.) Unfortunately Meet Make Share won't be meeting tomorrow, at least officially.  There are still family occasions to be met, but we can all participate in little satellite meetings wherever the holidays have landed us. 

This Friday is the end of semester show at the Kansas City Art Institute, and there will be a special Meet Make Share event as part of the show.  I'd like to shout out an invitation to everyone to come out to the show.  There will be some amazing work performed and on display, and you can come make some amazing work of your own! I'll have more information posted later on this week. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment