Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday, November 23rd


Hey everybody,

This is Meet Make Share's first post, so I feel I aught to give a little back ground of the group.  My name is Elysia, and I started Meet Make Share as a venue for people of all levels of creative back grounds to come together in a workshop style, and teach and learn new skills collectively.  Each week features a new "project," and a movie.  We watch movies, work on our studio stuff, make little projects that can be sold for local charities, hang out, and really just have a great time.  I wish I had more at the moment, but I'm still working out the details.

If you're in a gaming mood (and I'm not talking video gaming) come to the studio this Sunday to create a board game or card game or some sort of game that will be totally awesome.  I will have plenty of materials for free to use, and/or you can bring your own.  The proceeds from the games sold at the end of semester show will go towards a donation to the Children's Place.  

We'll continue the wondrous Planet Earth series, and as always, there will be popcorn, and yarn and knitting needles if you're dying to learn how knit, or to make something quick.  Tell your friends, your mom, your teachers, your little brothers, your neighbors, and your dog!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment