Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thank you thank you thank you


To the latest and greatest of Meet Make Share:

Thank you all for coming out on Friday for our end of semester show, and the fantastic ceremony of Meet Make Share hand-over expansion.  It was a blast! Now is the time we break for summer, catch our breaths from the sprint to the end of semester, and drink. (Water or whatever...) 

It has been an incredible year, and Meet Make Share could not have happened without it's people. I want to arrange a final get together for my Kansas City Meet Make Share experience before I move out to Oregon.  I will keep you updated as the event unveils itself to me (I'm thinking it will be somewhat mobile, and ice cream will be involved.) Just leave your schedule open from 7-10 on Wednesday and we'll meet up at studio and have an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment